Saturday, January 25, 2014

the mind invaders that have no life

They can hack my brain but they can't steal my soul. They can steal my words but they'll never be whole. Stalkers who invade my body have no life of their own. If they had substance they wouldn't invade another persons home. They use technology to make me feel depressed
 on good days and sleepy when I'm fully awake. They can apply brain pressure to turn my strength to fear and make me shake.
 They can monitor my dreams and torture my body through the night from head to toe by weapons I do not see and disturb my sleep. I'm still free. They'll never be real to me. They only invade my brain with technology to gain control and steal morsels of me. They are nothing to me. No voice, no soul, no mind, just a bad dream I leave behind. I will never live in a mental dungeon. They may invade my mind daily and my body but I know they're lying and foolish when they say on line we share the same soul. I've seen their fate and it's hell by sherry l bretz

No comments:

Post a Comment